All About Mountain Climber Exercise Machine
Want to get a good workout at home without spending too much time? Then cardio and weightlifting combination may not be a good idea. Apart from the investment, you’ll need to make on buying weight-training equipment; you’d also likely end up wasting time on trying to hit each and every muscle group. Why not get a mountain climber exercise machine instead?
These machines are marketed as total body home fitness solutions that provide an intense cardiovascular workout. By simultaneously engaging the legs, core, and our arms, this exercise equipment can help us burn a lot of calories in a very short time.
But that’s not the only thing a climbing machine can accomplish; keep on reading to know more.
What Exactly Is A Mountain Climber Machine?
This is a type of exercise equipment that’s been designed to simulate the motions of mountain climbing or rock climbing, to let you experience high-intensity resistance. By pitting your weight against the resistance created, this device helps in increasing cardiovascular endurance while quickly burning calories.
And because this machine mimics the act of hauling the user up a very steep mountain, which is not an easy task to accomplish, most people stay away from it at the gym. You can burn calories by spending a few minutes on this machine and get the benefits of improved aerobic capacity and an overall toned body, from head to toe.
And the best part of this equipment is that it is compact in size and can probably be stored in any corner of the house. So, even if you live in a tiny rented apartment, you can keep this beauty tucked away inside of the closet and ready to be used when you desire.
Benefits of Mountain Climbing Workout Machine Are -
Vertical climbers not only work your arms and legs but the core and glutes as well. As you’re climbing, you must put the entire weight of your body on a single leg and raise it upwards. This movement almost resembles the posture of doing single-legged squats. Since you’re constantly trying to pull yourself upward, the upper body also gets “torched” in the process.
Since your core is also in a state of constant contraction, exercising on this equipment may also give you six pack abs in the long run. Apart from the physical health benefits, a mountain climber machine can also provide the following advantages:
1. Ease of setup: These machines usually come pre-assembled, and even if assembling is necessary, it shouldn’t take you more than 10 to 15 minutes to get it ready.
2. Advanced customizability: This machine lets you increase or decrease the difficulty of your exercise on the fly. All you have to do is adjust the length of the steps and raise or lower the upper handles to adjust intensity and height respectively.
3. Easy storage: Some of the top quality vertical climbers have easy fold-up feature, in addition to excellent portability. Got shortage of space? No problem, just fold this product up and slide it underneath the bed or just let it stand against the wall.
4. Extremely sturdy: Because this equipment is supposed to support human weights, they’re made of robust quality steel. These climbers can withstand heavy wobbling or jerking and still provide excellent stability at all times. After all, safety comes first!
5. Convenient Pricing: These machines wouldn’t have gained so much popularity if they weren’t pocket-friendly. Even though there are a few different classes of vertical climbing machines, each offering their own unique features, it’s likely you can buy the best one for yourself without burning a hole in the pocket.
Is this exercise equipment right for me?
Regardless of your fitness level or how busy you remain throughout the day, having a mountain climber exercise machine will let you squeeze in a quick and highly efficient workout. These products are suitable for people of all ages as long as they are physically fit and know how to follow basic safety precautions. Besides, they don’t cost you a fortune as well.
This equipment is also suitable for people of all ages and genders. So, if a killer full body workout is what you’re looking for, an exercise machine like this and 10 to 20 minutes of your daily time are all that you need.